Ease the pressure of moving home
Blinc understand that the cost of moving is high enough without having to find the extra money for a security deposit which will be tied up for as long as you live in the property and could be used in much more productive ways.
With this in mind you can now take out a Blinc DRS (Deposit Replacement Scheme) which will allow you to offset any possible dilapidation costs until the end of the tenancy, leaving you free to put the money that would have been tied up in a traditional deposit to better use. Maybe a new sofa or even a holiday!
Savings based on our standard 8 week Deposit Replacement
What you need to know ...
- The cost of the Blinc DRS is the equivalent of 1 weeks rent on your new rental property.
- This will cover a maximum of 8 weeks rent for any breach of the tenancy agreement agreed by you or determined by an independent adjudicator.
- You will reimburse Blinc for the sum agreed, or the sum determined by an independent adjudicator in the case of a dispute, within 7 days.
- Increased 12 week option available.
- An annual administration fee of £30.00 is payable to Blinc.
If you have any questions about our services please don't hesitate to get in touch